Head of Supply Chain, East Anglia
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: East Anglia
Job type: Permanent
My client, a large manufacturer, are looking for an experienced Supply Chain professional to join their team in Suffolk. This company have been growing substantially in the last few years so this is an exciting chance to be part of something big!
This role would suit Supply Chain Managers or Head of Planning/Logistics who are looking for their next challenge.
• Head up the Supply Chain operations including; Planning, Purchasing, Logistics and Warehouse
• Planning and effectively implementing the day to day Supply Chain activities and ensuring optimum efficiency is achieved throughout
• Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction is hit
• Lead your team, making sure high performance is always achieved
• Expert knowledge of end to end Supply Chain activities, previous experience of constantly achieving excellent results
• Strong Supply Chain Planning background is a must and a proven track record of leading teams successfully within the FMCG industry
• Strong IT user and exceptional organisational skills
• Can do attitude and looking to go into the next role looking to make a positive difference
What’s on offer?
• Circa £60,000
• Attractive benefits package
• The chance to further develop your career with an amazing business
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0131 226 5060.