Head of Planning
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
My client, who are have grown substantially in the last few years are looking for a new addition to their Planning Team. This is an exciting opportunity for a Head Planner with FMCG experience to further develop their career with this company.
• Enhance and improve productivity, reducing waste and stock by providing and implementing planning processes
• Liaise an collaborate with the Commercial team to ensure operational plans are carried out successfully, taking advantage of promotional opportunities
• Communicate any missed target performances, and plans to rectify them, to commercial/distribution/finance teams
• Work with Supply Chain management to implement improvement planning processes
• Over 5 years’ experience working in the Supply Chain sector, within the FMCG industry
• The ability to communicate professionally, written and verbally. Very strong IT skills and proven knowledge of MRP planning systems
• Flexibility to travel when needed
• Skills to communicate and influence individuals at management levels across the business whilst maintaining relationships
What’s on offer?
• Competitive salary
• Senior level package (including car)
• Attractive benefits and holiday package
Please contact Toby at D R Newitt if you would like to be considered for the role.