Head of S&OP, East England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
An amazing opportunity has come up for a Head of S&OP to join the team in the East of England.
My client are an exciting business, growing massively over the last few years with no plans to stop!
• Responsible for the end to end planning of the manufacturing through an S&OP process, influencing the overall financial performance of the business
• Liaise and collaborate with Commercial Directors, Supply Chain leadership team and Category team whilst leading the S&OP process
• Management of the Demand, Supply and Raw Materials Planning teams
• Improve the business’ cash performance through improved Inventory Management
• 10+ years’ experience in a Supply Chain role within the FMCG industry, with excellent knowledge and understanding of S&OP processes
• Experienced using planning systems (including MRP) and understanding cost planning and optimization systems
• Good understanding of the UK food sectors and proven ability of building relationships with internal and external customers
• Excellent communication skills and the ability implement successful problem solving procedures
What’s on offer?
• A highly competitive salary
• Senior level package (including car allowance)
• Attractive holiday package
Please contact Toby at D R Newitt if you would like to be considered for the role.