Talent Acquisition Specialist
Global Food Manufacturing Organisation
London, Hybrid Role
A global business with their Head Office in central London and manufacturing sites across the UK and more world-wide. Since their beginnings decades ago they have become a “go-to” distributor and have fantastic reputation globally as a trusted organisation. As a business they offer their employees stability, career progression and continuous learning. They are now seeking a brand-new person to join their HR team as a dedicated stand-alone Talent Acquisition Specialist.
As the new Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will report directly into the UK Head of HR and lead on all talent & recruitment. Your duties will include (but not limited to).
• Lead on all recruitment processes including defining job requirements and internal job descriptions, sourcing, screening, interviewing potential candidates, contracts, offer packs and inductions.
• Maintain the applicant tracking system (ATS), ensuring accurate and up-to-date records for each role vacancy and reporting metrics.
• Assist in global employee relocation programmes including immigration, right to work checks, following laws and regulations.
• Keep to-to-date with top talent acquisition strategies and labour market trends.
• Support the HR function with ad-hoc duties, initiatives, and projects.
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered at the new Talent Acquisition Specialist you will need.
• A background in Talent Acquisition from multinational or multi-site manufacturing or retail, FMCG.
• Solid Talent Acquisition experience in a stand-alone capacity
• Ideally CIPD qualified and with basic HR generalist understanding.
• A thorough understanding of UK employment law, applicant engagement and the applicant journey
• Experience with HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems
If successful, the salary available if £40,000.00 + Benefits. This is a hybrid role with flexibility, ideally 3 days on-site in central London.