I have a very exciting role for the right Sustainability and Energy specialist to help drive a well-known FMCG business, in the Aberdeen area forward on their Net Zero journey. You will be:
• Working on sustainability projects to support decarbonisation goals
• Responsible for management and analysis of data, and implementing the new solutions
• Conducting energy and sustainable audits of multiple sites
• Identifying key environmental and energy legislation as well as energy saving opportunities
• Championing the clients B-Corp certification programme
• The ideal candidate will:
• Degree qualified in energy related Economics or Business fields, engineering, science or equivalent.
• Work experience in Sustainability and Energy Management systems and net zero initiatives
• A proactive, forward thinker with an eye for detail and passion for sustainability and innovation
• Ability to multi-task, with excellent data handling skills and IT proficiency
• Experience/understanding of B-Corp certification.
Sound like the role for you? Get in touch to hear more.
I’m also offering £250 for a referral which leads to a successful placement!