Supply Planning Manager, South West England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
Supply Planning Manager
Ethical FMCG Food Business
This B-Corp organisation are a leading food business that have a brand-new category which needs an experienced Supply Planning Manager. They have been growing year by year since starting over 20 years ago they are now a global player and have a reputation for quality and premium products.
Leading the team, you will be at the heart of their brand new and fastest growing category. This position will see you;
• Maintain system alignments and maintain master data is accurate.
• Develop and maintain ERP system
• Maintain a service level of 98% whilst optimising stock.
• Use root cause analysis to continuously improve service.
• Plan for opportunities and risk.
To be considered you will need.
• Experience within planning and managing end to end supply chain.
• Strong commercial acumen the ability to manage large and complex data.
• Knowledge of supply chain systems and processes within a high pressure OTIF FMCG environment.
• Ability to present to board level and negotiate with peers.
• Highly engaging, the ability to get buy in from stakeholders and a dynamic approach to problem solving.
This position gives you the opportunity to work for a progressive and caring organisation along with fantastic career development opportunities. Based in Bristol the salary ranges from £40,000.00 to £45,000.00 + benefits.