Supply Planning Manager, South West England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, are a leading food business with a reputation for quality products and exceptional customer service at all times. A vacancy has arisen for a Supply Planning Manager to lead the team at site in Bristol.
This role will suit an experienced and professional candidate with a background in Supply Chain – ideally from the food industry.
• Management responsibility for a small team of Supply Chain Planners – ensuring achievement or team and personal targets and KPI’s.
• Manage and coordinate product movement efficiently – maintaining a clear line of communication at all times between all relevant stake holders
• Negotiate well and demonstrate strong influencing skills to ensure flow of product is as required to meet customer SLA’s
• Have an involvement with the demand planning, forecasting and scheduling
• An experienced Supply Chain Planner and Coordinator – ideally from the FMCG industry
• A capable Manager of staff – leads by example and capable at all levels
• Highly analytical with excellent numerical skills
• Excellent IT systems user – Advanced Excel user
What’s on Offer?
• The opportunity to work for a growing business that can offer opportunities for progression
• A competitive salary and benefits package
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please apply today. If you would like more information or have any questions please call Martin Bryce at DR Newitt.