Supply Planner- Raw Materials & Packaging, South East England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking for a supply chain planning role with a fast paced food manufacturer?
Due to business growth we are recruiting a supply planner to join the team. The role will work in a busy and friendly supply chain team and will ensure the business has the right stock levels for production.
The business are based in the South East England area and we need someone with food or FMCG supply planning experience.
Duties will include:
• Forecasting all ingredient and raw material requirements.
• Reporting of shelf life, stock rotation, obsolete, excess stock.
• Negotiating with all suppliers to ensure purchase orders are fulfilled.
• Updating reports for customers on material availability.
• Collating master data and information for business systems.
Please apply today for a confidential discussion with Gareth Baerecke.