Job Title: Supply Planner
Location: West Yorkshire (1 day in the office per week) – Semi Remote
Salary: £32,000 – £35,000 + Bonus of circa £10,000+
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a high growth company within one of the most exciting industries worldwide. They work extensively with companies such as Tesla, LG and Huawei and are a market leader in the UK with high growth in the US and Europe.
– Fantastic progression opportunities
– Brilliant company culture
– Hybrid/Remote working
– Large Bonus – £10,000 +
– High Growth business
– Exciting market
– Working with companies such as Tesla.
– Manage demand and supply forecasting for specific regions
– Forecasting analysis – Monthly and Weekly
– Collaboration with Purchasing and Supply Teams to ensure correct demand signals in all local warehouses.
– Identify and address critical upcoming stock shortages, and work with the local purchasing teams to identify and procure critical stock from alternative sources.
– To work alongside warehouse & logistics department to ensure physical and system reported stocks are accurate.
– Work with local operations and order processing teams to monitor inbound stock details, undertake stock profiling, and other KPI assessment
– Address local supply/demand imbalances and recommend stock alignments between all local stock locations.
– Be a critical part of the local team, acting as the key point of contact for senior sales, leadership and marketing functions and local key customers.
– Analyse data to make suggestions on enhancing Planning effectiveness.
– Experience within supply chain planning and or procurement
– Detail driven
– Good analytical and problem solving skills
– Strong Excel skills
– Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and work under pressure with autonomy
– Personal integrity and drive to succeed
If you are looking for brilliant company to work for in an exciting industry with fantastic future progression opportunities then apply today!