• Job Title – Supply Demand Manager
• Salary – circa £50,000
• Location – Central Belt of Scotland
Are you an experienced Supply Demand Manager looking for your next challenge where you can hone your skills and advance your career? Do you enjoy taking a hands-on approach in dynamic working environments? If so, then this role is for you.
My client is a medium sized spirits manufacturing company based around the central belt of Scotland who are currently seeking the newest member of their Supply Chain team.
• Produce accurate demand forecasts and models
• Constantly review forecasting results and deal with enquiries affecting demand
• Produce a weekly production plan and convey this plan to the production team effectively
• Build strong relationships with other departments to determine main drivers for demand
• Use of planning software (AS-400) and other PC packages as main forecasting tools
• Create and constantly review dry good forecasts (bottles, cases etc.)
• Report monthly sales to appropriate department
• Effectively manage a small team consisting of Customer Services and Dry Goods employees
• An experienced Demand/Supply Manager ideally with experience in the drinks industry
• Person who enjoys taking a hands-on approach to all work activities
• Excellent interpersonal skills who can form relationships with people inside and out with the company
• Experience working in a drinks manufacturing environment (Distillery experience desired)
• Analytical person with proven skills in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods
• Approachable person with experience of managing a team
• Resilient and determined who can handle setbacks and adapt with ease
• Ability to plan and structure work packages in a sensible, methodical manner
This role is an office-based Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm role with a 9 day fortnight (every other Friday off). Client is flexible with occasional working from home days
If this sounds like you then do not hesitate to get in contact with Peter at D R Newitt recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.