Supply Chain Procurement Manager, South East England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client, is a global Food brandwith a head office in West London. A vacancy has arisen for a new Purchasing Manager to join the well-established team.
This is a senior position that will suit a purchasing/procurement/buying professional.
• Working alongside the Purchasing Manager for raw materials this position will be responsible for purchasing and sourcing all Supply Chain services such as transport, warehousing and storage throughout the UK and Ireland
• To provide leadership to a team of Buyers as well as the Warehouse and Logistics staff
• Foster lasting relationships with Suppliers and Customers whilst ensuring that the company cost strategy is achieved and improved
• Work closely with internal stakeholders to actively source new and alternative materials and suppliers
• A highly experienced Purchasing/Buying/Procurement Manager or “Head-Of” with extensive food industry experience
• Has had exposure to the Warehouse and Logistics side of a food or FMCG business
• A strong Manager who enjoys developing and coaching staff
• A skilled negotiator who communicates well at all levels
What’s on Offer?
• An excellent salary and benefits package
• The opportunity to work for an ever-expanding company who can offer genuine opportunities for career progression
This is an excellent opportunity. If you would like to be considered please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please contact Ryan Buckley at DR Newitt.