Supply Chain Planner (Retailer Implant), East England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: East England
Job type: Permanent
Our client are a very successful and innovative food manufacturer who have performed well throughout a challenging 2020. Due to a recent business win a new role has been created for a Supply and Demand Planner to join the high performing Supply Chain Team.
This role is based on-site with the “customer” in central London as an implant and will require occasional travel within a reasonable distance.
• To assess demand and monitor product availability by working closely (4 days on site) with a specific customer
• Analysis of historical data, understanding market trends and challenges to allow accurate forecasting.
• Management of suppliers globally to ensure maximum availability of products.
• Daily liaison with Suppliers, Buying Team, Production and Sales to always ensure clear lines of communication.
• An experienced and professional Demand Planner – ideally with UK Retailer or Food manufacturer experience
• Expert communicator – must be comfortable at all levels and be capable of representing the business within a high-profile environment.
• Strong IT systems skills
• Highly analytical – extreme levels of accuracy
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to work within a forward-thinking business who can offer genuine opportunities for career progression.
• A competitive salary and benefits package
This truly is an excellent opportunity, and my client are looking to move quickly. If you are available and have the skills necessary, then please apply today. If you have any questions, then please get in touch ASAP.