Supply Chain Planner, Lincolnshire
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
Supply Chain Planner
This well established FMCG manufacturer develop, produce, and deliver premium and innovate products to foodservice, retail and B2B partners. The company have recently expanded this site to include new production lines and now include well known products that we all enjoy! They have won multiple awards for their products and are seeking an experienced supply chain planner to join their fast paced, challenging and rewarding team environment.
To meet with demands this role will see you working any 5 out of 7 days each week so please be aware that some weekends and flexibility is required. The duties will include;
• Planning for a wide range of products, ensuring target quantities and timelines are met.
• Procurement and stock control of raw materials.
• Managing large data sets, mainly on excel.
• Work alongside internal depts including production, commercial, demand and logistics.
To be considered you will need:
• Previous OTIF planning experience from FMCG company.
• Highly numerical with strong Excel skills
• Exceptional attention to detail along with an assertive attitude
• Team spirited with good communication skills.
If successful, the salary is up to £27,000 and they have generous pension contribution along with numerous staff benefits (including discounted products!)
Please contact Nancy record on 0131 220 8981 ASAP for a confidential chat