Our client is one of the UK’s leading Drink Brands. The Drink Industry is very fast paced, demanding, and constantly developing, therefore the people the company looks to join them must have a great personality and the drive to exceed the customers’ expectations.
A new vacancy has arisen to join the company’s busy team, the role available is a Supply Planner Manager and is situated in the North of Scotland – a more specific location is available on the application.
• Leading and managing a team consisting of supply and materials planners.
• Oversee and sign off Supply plans in line with the business priorities.
• Accountable for KPIs such as Availability, Perfect Order/OTIF, OEE
• Publish weekly and monthly KPI’s to the business.
• Critique any requests for NPD, understanding feasibility, efficiency and any risks or opportunities
• Mentor and motivate a small team of planners to allow the wider business to achieve key yearly goals.
• Work closely with Procurement on key internal economic improvements.
• Accountable for maintaining the inventory levels of finished goods and materials.
• Reviewing, developing and implementing finished goods inventory policies.
• Play a critical role within the weekly planning & production meetings, ensuring all timelines are kept to, and all detail on supply plan for raw materials into our various warehouses is fully prepared.
• Building relationships and working closely and collaboratively with production, warehouse, planning and marketing teams
• Highly organised with exceptional time management skills.
• A proven leader, with the ability and experience to develop teams, lead by example and get stuck in.
• Ability to plan and structure your work and manage multiple activities.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and cope with high levels of change and be calm when faced with high pressure.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong understanding of production and manufacturing.
• Can manipulate multiple sources of data to build a supply plan.
• A strong KPI based approach to performance management and improvement.
What’s on offer?
• The opportunity to take on a role that is highly visible in a market leading company.
• Incredible Benefits Package
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, then please get in touch with Craig Russell ASAP. Contact me on 0131 226 5060.