Supply Chain & Operations Manager
Health & Wellness Industry
West London – c£45K
A well established and highly ethical health, beauty and wellness company based in West London stock retail outlets across the UK as well as e-commerce customers. As an organisation they pride themselves on their first-class range of products, commitment to innovation and sustainability.
As The Supply Chain and Operations manager your role will see you;
• Managing a large Supply Chain team of logistics, warehouse, and production team members
• Management of stock levels, inventory control and daily liaison with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of ingredients
• Import ingredients and export finished stock to the UK, EU & Middle East – manage customs
• Manage supplier negotiations and monitor quality, quantity, delivery times, and transport costs.
To be considered you will need;
• A background in health, beauty and wellness products will be highly beneficial
• Previously ran high performing supply chain teams
• Excellent knowledge of ERP systems, Excel and TRACES for import/export
• Proven track record of defining and embedding best practice and end to end improvements.
If successful, the role offers a salary c£45,000.00 + Benefits. Based in West London this is 4 days office and 1-day WFH position.
Please call Nancy ASAP for a confidential discussion.