Supply Chain Controller, South West England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South West England
Job type: Permanent
A household name with a rich heritage and culture within the FMCG industry is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their warm, friendly and dynamic team in the Buckinghamshire area. Despite being a brand with global reach, they have still kept their family mentality and are a close, warm and tight knit team so you will benefit from the best of both worlds by working in a successful, growing business with financial stability.
The benefits for this also role include flexible working, a competitive package, autonomy and lots of learning & progression opportunities.
Who we’re looking for:
• Prior experience defining, planning and implementing a logistics/ supply chain role within (ideally) an FMCG business
• Customer centric approach
• Strong negotiation and relationship building skills
• A big foodie with a passion for all things food and beverage
• Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
• Proactive and autonomous
• Excellent communication skills
The Supply Chain Manager’s responsibilities will be as follows:
• Define and implement the Supply Chain Strategy for the business to ensure it delivers the sales, probability and customer service as required by the company
• Lead annual negotiations with third party providers and inbound freight providers
• Ensure that the appropriate IT systems are in place and up to date
• Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Manage all aspects of stock ensuring that the company has 100% traceability (from farm to shelf)
• Work alongside the commercial, marketing, technical & NPD teams to ensure the most cost efficient & service driven supply chain is in place to deliver any new projects or NPD
• Coach and mentor direct line reports to ensure they meet their own personal objectives and meet the business’s objectives
If you want to work with a world class food brand and would like to work in an environment with a great culture then please submit your application!
Keywords: food / beverages / FMCG / supply chain / logistics / consumer goods / 3pl / freight forwarding / retail / ecommerce / negotiations