Supply Chain Manager, Nottinghamshire
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
Supply Chain Manager
UK Leader in Import and Distribution food Products
A well-established organisation with decades of international import and distribution. They are a multimillion-pound business that truly believe in developing their staff and maintaining a friendly but hard-working environment. By supplying the whole of the UK wholesale and foodservice market with delicious food they have a fantastic reputation in their industry.
As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be.
• Reporting to the Ops & Supply Director you’ll be managing 3 direct reports
• Oversee Demand Forecasting, Supply Planning & Procurement
• Maintain strong international 3PL & supplier relationships
• Continuously review the supply chain operation and identify improvements
Your Skills/ Experience
To be considered you will need.
• Ideally experience working with overseas (far east) suppliers
• Experience managing the end-to-end Supply Chain process
• Previous team management experience
• Experience with Forecasting systems
• From an FMCG Food background
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to really develop their skills and career within a passionate environment.
My client is looking to start interviewing immediately, so please get in touch ASAP for further information.