Supply Chain Manager, Nottinghamshire
Sector: Supply Chain
Job type: Permanent
Supply Chain Manager
This well-respected Food company who supply Food Manufacturers across the UK with their products. They are a hard working and friendly team who take pride in supporting their clients and providing the best service on time and in full.
This position will see you at the heart of the supply chain team. You will be responsible for Customer Service, Raw Material Co-ordinators, Procurement Co-ordinators, Production planners and transport Co-ordinators. Your duties will include
• Ensure customer orders are processed accurately and efficiently
• Effectively plan production with customer orders, raw materials, existing stock levels and availability
• Make sure stock levels meet production plan for fulfilment of orders
• Continuously review the supply chain operation and identify improvements
To be considered you will need.
• Previous experience running a food manufacturing supply chain team
• An awareness of the Export process
• Excellent IT, MS Office and ERP skills
• Have well developed interpersonal skills as you’ll be dealing with multiple functional managers
Please contact me asap for a confidential discussion.