Supply Chain Manager, North West England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Our client are a successful building materials company based in the UK. An excellent vacancy has arisen for a Supply Chain Manager in Lancashire.
• Plan, direct and coordinate Supply Chain activities ensuring targets are achieved
• Managing a team of 3
• Lead and maintain relationship with key external suppliers
• Negotiate pricing and contracts & ensure PO’s are placed
• Continually improve purchasing, warehouse and distribution processes
• Strong Supply Chain knowledge and experience within building materials industry
• Must have full UK driving licence
• Strong IT skills
• Able to work in a fast moving small company environment
• Proficient level of Spanish and/or Portuguese is beneficial
What’s on offer?
• Salary up to £40k plus benefits
• Travel within the UK and Europe once a month
• Monday – Friday
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.