My client is one of the main market leaders associated with the food chain. Their products can be found in every major supermarket across the UK. They have been performing exceptionally well over the past few years and are looking to expand their team.
They are on the search for a Supply Chain Manager who will be the main supply chain contact within the company. The company are experiencing a fantastic period of growth and requires support to ensure the culture and practises that have been put in place continues to grow.
You will be part of a Lincolnshire based company with an impeccable reputation for supporting career growth and skills development. Working alongside senior board members directly who believe in supporting their people to success.
This role is incredibly well suited for a Demand Planner, Planning Manager, or any Supply Chain candidate looking to take that next step into management.
This position will see you at the heart of the supply chain team. You will be responsible for a Supply Chain Assistant and liaise closely with the production, procurement and transport departments. Your duties will include;
• Develop and implement S&OP processes and forecasting strategies for the business
• Optimise inventory levels ensuring stock levels meet production plan for fulfilment of orders
• Liaise with suppliers and negotiate pricing alongside the procurement department
• Continuously review the supply chain operation and identify improvements
You the Candidate;
• Must have FMCG experience preferably within a manufacturing environment
• Proven experience in S&OP processes with strong inventory management skills
• Supplier management and negotiation
• Proficient Excel skills, ERP system usage desirable
What’s on Offer:
• Employee Benefits Package
• Paid training development
• Generous Holidays