A highly motivated and experienced Supply Chain Manager is needed for a leading FMCG company based in Essex. The ideal candidate will lead the planning, logistics and customer implementation of the organisation's Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) processes.
Please note you must have FMCG experience.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for leading the full supply chain function for the business. Managing a small team, your duties will include:
• Leading the development and implementation of S&OP processes across the business
• Mitigating supply chain risks such as stock obsolescence, overstocks, and out-of-stocks
• Maintaining excellent international supplier relationships
• Ensuring the accuracy of import/export goods and documentation
• Managing relationships with key suppliers to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of goods
You, The Candidate:
To be considered for this position, you will need excellent interpersonal and people management skills. In addition, you should have:
• Solid experience and knowledge of an FMCG environment
• Expert knowledge of import/export, procurement, project management, inventory and logistics
• Previously managed international supplier relationships and worked with 3PLs
• Previous team management experience
• High IT literacy, including Excel, and experience with any ERP/MRP systems is also beneficial.
What’s on offer, generous holiday allowance, benefits package + more