Our client, are a highly successful, global Medical Devices business. A new and senior opportunity has been created for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to join the well-established team, based in Central Scotland.
Your main objective will be to lead the implementation of all Supply Chain activity across the business, ensuring compliance with internal quality and regulatory standards and contribute to the overall delivery of the company’s strategic targets.
• Efficient management of a highly effective Supply Chain team. Including Production Planners, Procurement, Warehousing and Shipping Teams.
• Expert understanding of GMP/GDP and ISO13485.
• Accurate analysis and management of stock levels to ensure cost effective future ordering.
• Management of department financial budgets.
• Motivation of team and driving towards consistent achievement of KPI’s and targets.
• Effective use of ERP system and forecasting tools
• Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team to ensure the smooth running of all areas of the business.
• The successful candidate will already be an experienced Supply Chain Manager from a similar industry.
• Good knowledge of HR practices when required.
• A strong people manager with the confidence to make changes where required.
• An expert IT systems user who can analyse information accurately and efficiently.
• Have strong capability in stock management and the ability to apply common sense to current holding
• Be a clear and concise communicator who is capable of adapting well to various audiences.
What’s on Offer?
In return you will receive a generous salary and benefits package alongside the opportunity to work for a well-established business that is rapidly expanding.
If you are interested in this position, then please apply today. If you have any questions, please contact Martin Bryce at D R Newitt Recruitment.