Supply Chain Executive
Speciality Chemicals & Ingredients
Leeds, Salary up to £35K
This organisation is a global player within chemicals & Ingredients for the FMCG market. They provide their products to a huge variety of sectors from food to pharmaceutical to automotive. As a global operation they are established in over 75 countries world wide offering you stability and career progression.
As the Supply Chain Executive you will be responsible for your local region and be a focal point of contact between sales, procurement, customer service, the EMEA team and other local colleagues. Your duties will include.
• Manage local suppliers, products sourcing & availability, inventory and order processing.
• Cooperate with local sales team to provide pricing guideline and market information.
• Setting up new products in the ERP (SAP)
• Control local purchasing process & planning.
• Reporting and administration tasks.
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered for this opportunity you will need.
• Previous experience in a supply chain role (coordinator, executive, administrator, assistant)
• Ideally a background from a Blue-Chip organisation
• Excellent administration skills including Excel and ERP (SAP)
• Solution oriented with exceptional communication skills.
• Proactive individual who thrice in fast paced environments
If successful, the organisation off you career progression, training and development. They are a supportive and friendly team. Salary is up to £35,000.00 + Benefits.