Job Title: Supply Chain Coordinator
Location: Stoke Area
Salary: Starting salary of £23,000
This is a brilliant opportunity to join one of the market leaders within the food and agriculture industry. They supply to the largest UK food and agricultural businesses and have been experiencing fantastic growth. There is a fantastic growing culture within the business and the supply chain team. This is not an opportunity to be missed!
– Incredible business
– Fantastic progression opportunities!
– Brilliant company culture
– Fast paced dynamic environment
– Very generous holiday allowance
– Focus on learning and development
– Manage and coordinate key supply chain functions
– Get involved with the purchasing function of the business
– Monitor and analyse trends
– Capex administration
– Monitoring OTIF results
– Good Communications skills
– Effective time management skills
– Knowledge of MS Office Packages
– Enthusiasm for working in a team
– Reorder authority subject to authority limit.
– Recommend supplier/purchase decisions to site buyer/senior managers.
– Problem solving ability