Supply Chain Co-ordinator
Aylsham, Norfolk- £30K
Part of an international business this organisation provides their products to all of the major UK retailers as well as to foodservice establishments. Established over 40 years ago they are bigger and stronger than ever and offer a flexible and secure working environment.
Joining another co-ordinator you’ll be looking after your key account retailer as well as ad-hoc retailers, your duties will include;
• Managing the orders from customers using an EDI system, send through to cold store.
• Keep customer up to date on delivery times and quantities- make every order OTIF
• Manage 3PL’s, shipping paperwork and delivery slots
• Liaising with cold store, demand planner and haulage for smooth process.
• Responsible for end of clearance/ end of season stock are taken in time by customer
To be considered for this role you will need;
• Previous experience in supply chain from FMCG, Retail, Food or Distribution background
• Experience using EDI, ERP- ideally SAP
• Previous experience raining Purchase Orders
• Knowledge of shipping paperwork and clearance documents
• Accurate attention to detail.
If successful this organisation offers a trusting work environment, 2 days per/week can be working from home (once fully trained). Hours are Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm (with 1 hour flex either way). They are a sociable office with numerous events and trips. The salary is £30K + benefits.
Please contact me for a confidential chat and apply ASAP!