Supply Chain Coordinator
Food Manufacturing – Ingredients
Nr Waltham Cross, Salary £30K (OTE £33K)
My client is one of the UK’s largest ingredients suppliers and wholesalers who have grown considerably over the last decade. They are a B2B business who supply their products to food manufacturers and retailers across the UK. As an organisation they are part of a global company, so they offer job stability and career development and training.
This role encompasses many duties, some of these will be.
• Inbound orders from direct customers, confirming orders with business and keeping customers updated
• Manage accounts of major retailer and wholesaler orders
• Review stock holding internally and with 3rd party warehousing- provide updates to management team
• End to end supply chain with constant communication- weekly reporting, raising PO’s, updating delivery times etc…..
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered for this position you will need.
• Experience with end-to-end supply chain coordination ideally from food manufacturing
• High intermediate Excel skills and IT proficient
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment to critical deadlines
If successful this role offers a salary on £30K + Benefits, OTE £33k, they offer ongoing support and additional training and development. They are based near public transport links, with plenty of parking and close to lots of shops and amenities.
Please contact me ASAP for a confidential chat and more details.