My client is a well-established and highly reputable importer and distributor of fine foods. Going through massive growth they have strived to bring us the highest quality food from exceptional producers & growers across the world. This job is requiring a real team player, who is adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment. The possibilities for career growth and development of supply chain skills are a real selling point in this opportunity.
• Support the logistics function with import administration
• Container booking/prioritising loads at ports
• Regularly review holding stock levels and liaise with suppliers
• Experienced in import logistics (certificate of origin etc)
• Supply chain knowledge, particularly in stock control and supplier relationships
• Computer literate with Excel, previous use of ERP/ WMS systems- SAP is advantageous
• 25 days holiday + Banks
• Paid Personal Development (CIPS Training etc)
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm Office Based
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.