Supply Chain Assistant, South East England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
Are you a looking to join a premium food manufacturing business who are looking to add a Supply Chain Administrator to their team?
My client are based in Surrey and need someone to do the following for them:
• Managing information or general administration support of the purchase orders and transport planning.
• Daily communication with the Warehouse
• Planning and organising transport for FS orders
• Ordering and arranging delivery for packaging in a timely manner, when required.
• Communicating effectively with customers and third parties.
• Dealing with stock queries and looking after stock wastage
• Monitoring and reporting existing and outstanding purchase orders, expediting where necessary and reviewing outstanding orders with suppliers.
This role requires someone either with some customer service, administration or supply chain experience who is looking to start in a new role immediately
Please apply if interested and we can arrange a call