Amazing company with a rare opportunity!
One of my top clients for looking after their team and developing colleagues to their full potential.
The company is fast paced and exciting place to work with great flexibility and benefits.
If you are a hands on, organised self-starter with an eye for detail and a passion for success. This could be the role for you!
1. The Role:
• Taking responsibility for full processes relating to customer order fulfilment and movement of finished goods to UK customers.
• Process orders against forecast ensuring 100% OTIF satisfaction by working closely alongside wider team members and 3PL partners.
• Make sure things are right first time, be assertive while looking for improvements and deliver on your customer commitments
2. The Candidate:
• Supply Chain professional with SAP experience (preferred) who wants to actively progress a career in FMCG
• A conscientious individual who would enjoy working for a company who genuinely cares about their people and the planet
• Highly organised and determined to take ownership of tasks and see through to completion
3. What’s on Offer:
• Flexibility with WFH
• Benefits Package
• Genuine and exciting career prospects
4. How to apply… If you are interested in this opportunity…
Please contact myself, Libby Stanitsas at DR Newitt