Supply Chain Administrator, South East England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
My client are a leading UK food business and a globally recognised household name. Due to internal movements, they are looking for a Supply Chain Administrator to join the team in Kent.
This would be a perfect role for a Supply Chain Graduate or someone looking to kick-start their career within the Food Manufacturing industry.
• Manage changes to supplier delivery schedules and make sure the systems are updated correctly
• Liaise with the Warehouse Coordinators and Supplier to ensure deliveries are booked in on time
• Check the progress of materials on order, follow up on their progress as and when required
• Use the MRP raise purchase orders to cover forecasted demand of materials
• Update systems in conjunction with delisted materials, ensure these changes are communicated appropriately with the correct departments
• Maintain and work towards stock level KPI's
• Supply Chain & Logistics graduates or experience within the manufacturing sector is preferred
• The ability to work well within tight time constraints, ensure orders are fulfilled in time for the production team
• Someone is constantly looking for ways to implement improvement
• Confident communication skills and comfortable building working relationships with internal departments/employees
• Computer literate, excellent numeracy & problem-solving skills
• Shows ambition to progress within the Supply Chain remit and willingness to learn
What's on offer?
• Competitive salary - £22,000 to £24,000 DOE
• Attractive benefits package
• The chance to develop yourself within a blue-chip manufacturing giant