Due to continued growth my client is now looking for a Supplier Compliance Manager for their Food Manufacturing business located in Kent.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
· Responsible for ensuring food legislation for all products produced and imported into the UK are correct and accurate
· Responsible for technical checks of artwork for all products produced and imported into the UK
· Responsible for ensuring any admin required for the sites based outside of the UK is completed
· Help to resolve any issues arising from the sites outside of the UK
· Communicate effectively with all non-UK sites
· Active participant in the UK site internal audits
You should be commercially aware with a very real understanding of the personal attributes that are required to succeed in this position to include, tenacity, working to changing deadlines and in a changing environment with the ability to problem solve and bring thought out and creative solutions using limited resources.
· To work on your own with limited support
· To be able to adapt to a fast-changing environment
· To be able to adjust to the requirements of chilled and ambient products
· To work on both brand and own-label products
· Need to have an understanding of the UK retailers and their technical requirements
· Legislation knowledge would be an advantage
· Passion, energy and enthusiasm
· Strategic and creative thinking
· Hard working, highly organized and efficient
Astute business management skills with the ability to make key front line commercial/operational decisions
· Strong communication and influencing skills.
Proficient at multi-tasking and ability to remain calm under pressure
Excellent time management, ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize tasks.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £40,000.00-£50,000.00 per year
Discounted or free food
Private medical insurance