Stores Manager, Yorkshire
Sector: General Manufacturing
Job type: Permanent
Our Client, an award-winning food and drinks manufacturer based in Yorkshire are looking for a Store Manager to join as one of the management team. Reporting into the Site manager, you will be responsible for all legal aspects of the business and ensuring a can-do attitude is instilled throughout the company. Thus, you’ll need to be highly motivated.
• Oversee the logistics of all incoming and outgoing goods, ensuring total quality, H&S and hygiene always.
• Manage the processing of customer orders from start to finish. This applies to supplier orders, from procurement, customers and supply chain.
• To manage staff performance, be responsible for disciplinaries and coordinate staff training needs.
• Act as a middle person for all staff and senior management, be approachable to raise comments, suggestions, ideas and concerns to management.
• Assist in audits and reviews.
• Have demonstrated the ability to lead people towards a company’s vision whilst adhering to business values. A genuine enthusiasm for your work is a must.
• Excellent communication at all levels, build and maintain relationships and able to handle conflict and crisis.
• Attention to detail with an eye for continuous improvement and a driver for change.
• Excellent warehouse and supply chain knowledge with a good understanding of factory production and technical responsibilities.
• Good knowledge of internal planning and manufacturing systems as you’ll be overseeing their use by all staff.
What’s on offer:
• Salary up to £34k + package.
• Increasing holiday allowance (year on year)
• Product allowance