Stock Controller, South East England
Sector: Supply Chain
Location: South East England
Job type: Permanent
On behalf of our client, a successful FMCG business in East London, we are looking for a Stock Controller to support the Supply Chain department in an integral part of the business.
As a Stock Controller attention to detail as well as analytical and organisational skills are essential to ensure the efficiency and smooth running of supplying outstanding service to our customers.
• Responsibility for the processing of orders and arranging delivery for key customers.
• Raise purchase orders for select products and packaging.
• Arrange production, collection and deliveries
• Maintain stock records, forecasts and actuals
• Maintain records for tracking and ordering packaging.
• Create barcodes for new products – EAN & ITF’s
• Maintain barcode documents.
• Responsible for general warehouse items stock take and month-end reconciliation.
• Ad-hoc inventory audits.
• Responsible for receipting in deliveries into Sage and liaising with the Procurement Manager regarding non-delivered items.
• Stock Control experience in an FMCG Environment
• Time management skills
• System and process driven way of working
• Problem solver
• Good communicator within team
• Good system and analytical skills
What’s on Offer?
• Circa £25,000 Salary
• Monday- Friday 9am-5pm working hours