FMCG Food Manufacturer
West London – Up to £30k
I am working with a well-known, household name, food favourite brand, you are going to have heard of them! They are going through an exciting stage of their long journey and experiencing exceptional growth. As part of this growth, they are also branching out into new products, it’s because of this development that they need an experienced Stock Controller to join their team.
• Liaise and raise purchase orders with suppliers and maintain a good working relationship with them.
• Ensuring that stock levels are up to date and meet production requirements.
• Work alongside other departments such as the NPD team to assist with the planning and searching of raw materials.
• Previous experience in forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking.
• Experience in a stock control, purchasing or procurement role is preferred.
• Ideally experience with short shelf-life products
• Great influencing skills, able to engage with in and external stakeholders
If successful this role will see you working for an excellent brand with amazing career opportunities, the salary is up to £30K + benefits. Working week is Monday to Friday.
If you want to apply for this role… APPLY!