SQL Systems Analyst
West Suffolk/Hybrid working – salary £35K
This highly reputable organisation doubled in size over the pandemic and bring vibrant colours and loved products to their customers.
A well-established manufacturing company who distributes their products across retailers in the UK, globally and directly to consumers.
As a business they really do invest in their employees, full and additional training and support is always available along with a well-defined career progression path.
Due to the incredible growth this company have seen in the last 2 years they are expanding the IT and support teams. This role will see you working in a hybrid environment but please be aware you are most definitely expected to get to site 2/3 days a week. Your duties will include;
• Working on application issues and development of their ERP system (Sage X3)
• Improvements for Power Bi and data changes & assist with any scripts, tools, and utilities
• Support all users across 4 sites with system issues inc working with 3rd party support
• Undertake project work relating to systems implementations, upgrades & improvements.
• Supporting your team and working closely with the Systems Support person
Your Skills & Experience
To be considered for this position you will need;
• Experience with Microsoft SQL & Power Bi
• Skills in scripting & debugging along with project management, large data sets and ERP systems (ideally Sage X3)
• A background from manufacturing environments
• A positive team player attitude, must be happy to help colleague and share the workload
• Well organised with excellent communication skills, happy to engage with internal stakeholders
If successful, you’ll be a critical part of the team working in a positive and supportive environment. The salary is £35K and once fully trained its hybrid working. Please be aware that the location is quite remote, so you’ll ideally need to drive, they have plenty of parking.