SQL BI Integration Developer, North West England
Sector: IT & Digital
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
SQL BI Developer
Flexible working hours
Up to £40K
I’m working exclusively with my client – an extremely successful FMCG business in Manchester to assist in the recruitment of a SQL BI Developer.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role of SQL BI Developer will see you work as part of my client’s Analytics team being the responsible person for managing end-to-end SQL and BI development for all areas of the business.
This role will support their ever-growing need for data delivery. This person will have the opportunity to develop their skill set and set new standards and reporting framework. You will work independently but closely with all areas of the business. You must be confident in your ability to scope and understand the business requirements as report requests are made as well as amending and developing existing reports.
Your role will involve not only managing and presenting data, but also having a strong understanding of the data itself and the background to Data.
- Core hours are either - 7am- 3pm/8am-4pm/9am-5pm/10am - 6pm.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- SQL Server 2014+
- SSRS, SSMS, SSAS, SSIS
- Excellent Excel Data Modelling & Power Query
- Able to build reports and dashboards
- Demonstrate initiative, ambition and a positive attitude
- A desire to progress your career through hard-work and resilience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to varied situations
- A keen interest in the Food Industry and FMCG
- Full UK driving license – movement between sites may be required
- VB or .Net experience
- Web Services & E-Commerce
- SQL DBA maintenance and administration
- Power BI
- Drivers (Required)