Category Manager, East Scotland
Location: East Scotland
Job type: Permanent
• Category Manager
• Must be Data Driven with FMCG experience
• Central Belt, Scotland
A thriving food manufacturer are looking for an experienced and relationship driven Category Manager, salary range circa £40K
With a strong UK presence, they offer multiple categories with own-label products to the retail sector. They have a long history and are a stable player in the food market with a great reputation. This food manufacturer is expanding their team to focus marketing efforts on their own label offerings to key customers and potential new customers.
Your responsibilities will include developing relationships with retailers and providing clients with insights regarding the products and category, building long-term strategical plans for development, Account Management will also be a part of this position.
• Providing the business with the market and category understanding plus insights to make informed strategic decision
• Analysis, interpret and present data to the stakeholders & external customers
• Working collaboratively across Marketing, Commercial and NPD teams
• Working across Own Label & Branded
To be considered you will need:
• Experience working in a Category focussed role for a FMCG, food or drink manufacturer
• Exemplary IT and presentation skills both innovative and commercial
• Experience of working with Nielsen/IRI/Kantar
• Analytical and communication skills with strong influencing ability
• Experience in presenting to major retailers
This is great opportunity to become part of a driven company with great values and exceptional leadership. If successful, the salary available circa £40K depending upon experience, this role will predominantly be home based with office/ site and client visits as required.
Please apply now or for further information contact Nancy at D R Newitt on 0131 226 5060 or firstname.lastname@example.org