Specifications Technologist based in Lancashire. £25-27k DOE. 4 day week!
A well-known tasty treat manufacturer, with relaxed company culture meanwhile forward thinking mind-set & exciting growth plans!
Newly created due to an internal promotion.
• Check and approve product artwork, packaging and labelling in accordance with customer requirements and current legislation.
• Write accurate specifications that are right first time, using the HG system.
• Responding to technical requests, meeting submission deadlines.
• Maintain awareness of legislative issues including EU food law.
• Act as main contact for all customer queries with regards to specifications.
• Maintain all customer specification portals ensuring all information is up to date and accurate.
• Review of raw material specification for approval.
Hours: You can choose to work either Mon-Thur 07:00-16:45 with Friday off; or Mon-Thur 08:00-17:00 and Friday 08:00 – 13:00
This is flexible, so you can chop & change weekly.
• Experience using at least one of APP, TQC, MCREATE, MyCore, Evolve, HIVE, Plum/Find etc.
• Experience in a similar role within food