My client are a leading food manufacturer looking to take on a Specifications Technologist who is bright and eager to develop as part of the site-based technical services team.
The role is within commuting distance of the West London area and is a great opportunity for anyone looking to broaden their horizons within the food industry. This position is office-based, and will report to the Specifications Manager.
• Ensuring the accurate documentation of nutritional information such as labels, allergens, ingredients etc in accordance with EU and UK legislation.
• Organising consistent output of technical information customers and in-house.
• Liaising with suppliers to obtain information regarding materials.
• Ensuring compliance of relevant regulatory documentation in accordance with global company standards
• Ensuring compliance with 3rd party certification bodies.
• Providing accurate specifications and safety data sheets according to company process
• Minimum 1 year specifications experience
• Experience using Hamilton Grant online system. Qadex experience beneficial.
• Graduates with a food-based degree preferred.
• Exposure to QMS systems/Technical documentation advantageous.
What’s on offer:
• 8am-4pm (can be flexible)
• Strong benefits package
• Opportunity to join progressive global leader