Our client is a successful and well-established Food Manufacturer and a market leader. Now is an excellent time to join this progressive company. It is also important to stress that this business has been very resilient to the COVID climate and the popularity of their products has shown no sign of diminishing…
Company culture is really important to them, they’ve built a welcoming & friendly team that support rather than working against each other. The Technical Manager wants to give you every opportunity to grow & develop so this is an excellent role for someone looking for career progression.
Reporting into the Technical Manager, main responsibilities will be as follows:
• Creation of raw materials & finished product specifications inc. use of retailer portals.
• Artwork, labelling & pack copy approval.
• Active HACCP & TACCP team member.
• Be part of the internal auditing team
• Manage pest control
• Complaints investigation inc. root cause analysis
• Supporting with site projects
• Supporting preparing for Customer & BRC audits, inc. gap analysis or presenting to the auditor on the day
You must have previous online spec experience, preferably with at least one Major Retailer. You will be a real team player with good attention to detail.
MON-FRI Office Hours
*Please note this is an office based role as opposed to working from home
25 days holiday + 8 bank holiday days
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.