Veterinary Territory Manager, South Wales
Sector: Territory/Area Sales
Location: South Wales
Job type: Permanent
I’m currently working with a fantastic business who specialise in producing nutrition supplements for both humans and animals. They work very closely with leading universities, hospitals and research centers around the world on a range of ongoing research programs. Amongst other awards, they have been accredited in the best companies to work for 2018!
As part of their continued growth and expansion, they are looking to recruit a Vetinary Territory Manager to cover the South Wales area.
You will benefit from a company car, pension scheme, heath care benefits, 25 days annual leave + bank holidays and a fantastic work environment.
Main Responsibilities include:
• Visiting Vetinary practices and educating staff and customers on the benefits of your range of products
• Nurturing and growing relationships with preexisting accounts
• Providing educational support through presentations and events
• Representing the business at conferences and exhibitions
We’re looking for:
• Someone passionate about animal nutrition with a background related to animals (eg. A vet nurse or a Vetinary Sales Representative)
• Sales experience
• Based within South Wales
• A full UK driving license
• Full flexibility to travel
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Vetinary Nurse or Salesperson to join a fast growing, dynamic and award winning organization so if you’d be interested please don’t hesitate in applying!