Category Development Manager
Sector: Cosmetics/Personal Care
Location: South Coast of England
Job type: Permanent
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the UK’s leading health and beauty supplier based on the South coast for a Category Development Manager/ Insight Manager. Despite the company being so well established, they have still kept their ‘family business’ mentality and have a fantastic reputation within the industry. This is a dream job for someone with a passion for all things beauty where most of your responsibilities will be centered on keeping up to date with beauty trends.
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000
• Identifying new opportunities within their product portfolio
• Sourcing new suppliers and products
• Managing retro targets and
• Category performance analysis
• Analyzing the pace of new lines
We are looking for:
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar role within the personal care/ health and beauty market or FMCG
• Outstanding communication skills
• Negotiation skills
• Passion for all things beauty
This is a great opportunity to join a successful growing business where development is key. If you’re ready for the challenge, don’t delay in sending your application.
If you are looking for your next opportunity in Personal Care or Health and Beauty please join my LinkedIn network: ‘Shauna Penistone’ for updates on future roles.
Keywords: Market research manager/ multi brand/ insights manager/ insight/ category development/ shopper insight/ trend analysis/ data insight/ beauty industry/ makeup/ hair care/ skin care/ tanning/