Quality Manager, West Midlands
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity for an individual, with key experience in food manufacturing, to join a major UK business as Quality Manager. You would join the team to develop in a fast paced environment, safeguarding the quality of products through the management of the compliance to food safety and legal standards.
The role involves contributing to the smooth operation of the business and meeting key targets in accordance with the fundamental Quality, BRC and Safety standards. You will function as the point of contact for Technical queries raised both internally within the business and for the customers.
• Ensure an effective line of communication on all Technical issues and a system for customer focus.
• Developing and monitoring HACCP, TACCP, and Quality systems according to latest relevant standards.
• Managing compliance to customer codes of practice, BRC and legislation.
• To review, audit and challenge factory operations in an effort to ensure total factory maintenance of the highest standard of food safety and product integrity.
• Trending data and conducting KIP generation.
Experience and skills:
• Qualifications in HACCP and Food Hygiene
• A Food Science related degree is desirable
• Strong management experience or formalized management qualifications
• Key understanding of food manufacturing environment
• Good written and spoken English
• Ability to both work alone and as part of a team
• Driven and motivated
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Sean Perry on 0161 833 0181.