Dairy Product Manager, Home Based
Location: Home Based
Job type: Permanent
Dairy Product Manager
I am working with a fantastic global business and we are looking for a Dairy Product Manager. This role will be field based and will require one day a week working from the Wolverhampton site. The company is a market leader and has international reach across a variety of sectors, and because of this the opportunity for self-development and progression is unparalleled within the industry.
You will benefit from a very competitive basic salary, a generous bonus scheme, a company car and working from home. You will also be flown across the continent for regular and industry renowned training.
• Support the agricultural market in Ireland with on Farm management of resources through the provision of accurate and relevant analysis
• Take ownership of all business development activities across your allocated area
• Drive growth in sales through higher market shares and delivery if value added analysis to customers
The person specification:
• Have a deep understanding of farmers and will have the ability to translate technical aspects of analysis into practical and understandable advice for the customer
• Have several years of experience within the dairy or arable market with strong commercial insight
• The ideal candidate will hold a relevant degree
• Have a deep knowledge of the dairy market and extensive network, and because of this will be an expert discussion partner for livestock and arable farmers, industry organizations, feed & fertilizer companies, trade and scientific researchers.
• Excellent communication skills
• Proactive and autonomous attitude
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking for a generous package and to take a step up in their career with a company I’m really excited to be collaborating with. Please don’t hesitate to apply.