Agricultural Sales Manager
Sector: Territory/Area Sales
Job type: Permanent
A vacancy has arisen with a global, blue chip company based in Ireland for an Agricultural Sales Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to work within a company that has excessive opportunity for growth and progression. You will benefit from being flown across the continent for training and a competitive salary. You will be based from home and will be covering Northern Ireland and ROI.
Salary – Very Competitive
• Support the agricultural market in Ireland with on Farm management of resources through the provision of accurate and relevant analysis
• Take ownership of all business development activities across Ireland
• Drive growth in sales through higher market shares and delivery if value added analysis to customers
• Have a deep understanding of farmers and will have the ability to translate technical aspects of analysis into practical and understandable advice for the customer
• Have several years of experience within the dairy or arable market with strong commercial insight
• Have a deep knowledge and extensive network, and because of this will be an expert discussion partner for livestock and arable farmers, industry organizations, feed & fertilizer companies, trade and scientific researchers.
• Excellent communication skills
• Proactive and autonomous attitude
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to take a step up in their career with a company I’m really excited to be collaborating with. Please don’t hesitate to apply.