Sector: New Product Development
Location: South Coast of England
Job type: Permanent
A vacancy has arisen with a global, blue chip company based in Reading for a Senior Food Scientist. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to work within a dynamic, small and exiting team and who is looking to work within a company who promotes progression and offers a wealth of opportunity for self-development.
Salary – Very competitive
• Leading the technical development of client projects and programs from concept through to commercialization and launch
• Manage an individual of small team of Junior Technologists
• Own multiple client relationships
• Identify new business development opportunities with current and potential clients
• Develop and present credential presentations.
• Lead and manage the technical delivery of client projects, responsible for managing all stages of development or quality projects
• Ensure GMP procedures are followed
• Attend industry seminars, events and exhibitions in order to develop technical skills
• Represent the company at trade events
What we are looking for:
• Bachelor of Science Degree in food related field
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in product development within the FMCG industry
• Experience working within a blue-chip company on behalf of clients or customers
• Practical experience in product development, demonstrating managing complex development projects from end to end delivery. Experience needed in recipe formulation design to factory scale up and implementation
• Able to manage internal or external clients / stakeholders
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who is looking to take a step up in their career with a company I’m really excited to be collaborating with. Please don’t hesitate to apply.