Technical Assistant, South Wales
Location: South Wales
Job type: Permanent
An opportunity has arisen to join a major business and UK industry leader as Technical Assistant. This is a fantastic chance for anyone interested in developing their career in the following disciplines: Quality Assurance, Regulatory, Food Safety, Innovation, Technical Services, and Microbiology.
1. To manage the customer complaints system by:
• Ensuring all complaints/depot rejections are logged in the appropriate format
• Drive customer complaint investigations with appropriate colleagues in other departments or external service providers
• Track the stages of complaint investigation & ensure timely closure
• Write formatted reports and letters
• Maintain the product complaints spreadsheet / database / filing system
• Maintain customer databases
• Deliver regular and accurate reports from received data on customer complaint performance to colleagues from board level to shop floor and to our customers.
• Able to explain complaint management system to external auditing bodies and interested bodies.
2. Produce visual reports in various formats to enable the understanding and assessment of data. Including, graphs of all types, tables, maps, diagrams. Utilising various programs including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Visio.
3. To collate information regarding quality on intake and report back to suppliers
4. To be an administrator for Q-Pulse, the company’s technical document library. To manage the document control system and issue new and amended procedures and records.
5. To complete customer KPI reports in an accurate and timely manner
6. To assist in the delivery of the key business objectives and performance targets determined for the individual and the Technical Department, therefore assisting in the performance of the whole site.
7. Ensure adherence to company policies, legislative requirements and customer standards. Including Health & Safety and Food Safety
The ideal candidate would have previously worked in a food manufacturer and be comfortable operating within a fast-paced environment. Good understanding of the relevant food safety standards such as BRC, Red Tractor and HACCP Principles is extremely desirable.
If you are interested in further professional development within the Technical field at a major company, this could very well be an ideal role for you.
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Sean Perry on 0161 833 0181.