Quality Systems Manager
Location: West Midlands
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a market leading food manufacturing. With sites up and down the country and a giant retail presence this is a fantastic business to build a career in.
Reporting into the Technical Services Manager, you will be coordinating a small but robust QA team. The primary focus being to ensure that finished products are compliant with food safety and quality standards; in line with company, customer and legal requirements.
• To maintain and coordinate the implementation of QMS.
• Maintain and achieve site Grade AA unannounced BRC accreditation, plus the implementation of further customer COP’s.
• Manage following standards: JS, TFMS, Co-op, ASDA, EHO/TSO, Sedex.
• Assist the TSM with audits/site visits (external and internal), and administer corrective actions plans.
• Coordinating EPD/NPD projects as key technical consult.
• Managing internal audit system and auditing team.
• Monitor CCP’s on site relating to Process Control, HACCP & QACCP via plant GMP & CCP audits.
• Training, coaching and presenting Quality and Food Safety procedures to raise profile and awareness throughout site
• Conductive non-conformance close-outs and completing corrective action procedures.
• Managing, developing and implementing KPI’s.
• You will have a proven track record in Food Manufacturing
• Clear experience working with the standards and customers detailed above
• A Food Science related degree would be desirable .
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Sean Perry on 0161 833 0181.