Veterinary Technical Advisor
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Do you have a Veterinary background? My client are looking for a Technical Advisor to join their team in an exciting new role.
The company is based in the North West of England. They specialise in the manufacture and sales of animal nutrition products across a huge range of species, including pharmaceuticals and veterinary products.
The responsibility of this position is to be the company’s technical face in a global capacity; the role will incorporate regular overseas travel across Europe, North America and the Middle East. Further to this the role will include:
• Regular technical training and support to all overseas distributors and subsidiaries.
• The implementation of KOL strategies.
• Attending key market conferences.
• Coordinating Technical marketing activities/seminars.
• Contributing to the updating of Technical presentations and related literature
• Qualified vet, must have worked in practice with small animal experience
• Possess a positive mental attitude
• Understands the pharmaceutical and nutritional supplement market.
• Customer driven with strong interpersonal skills.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft programmes
Please get in touch with Sean Perry on 0161 833 0181 or via email at email@example.com