Group Technical Manager
Location: North West England
Job type: Permanent
Our Client require a Group Technical Manager with key experience working alongside chilled food products.
With responsibility for all their sites, they are offering a compelling package for the right Technical Manager looking to take the next step in their career.
Well-established in the industry, they are a progressive, forward-thinking business with strong commitment to future growth. This is an ideal role for a candidate looking to take on a challenging role with great capacity for autonomy and a real opportunity to leave a footprint on the technical function of a site.
The remit of the role would include:
• Take ownership over leading the technical function and will look to maintain and develop the highest standards for product quality.
• Responsible for the Technical Team.
• Driving forward quality standards across all sites.
• Maintaining and cementing strong relationships with customers and suppliers.
The successful candidate would:
• Have experience as a Technical Manager working alongside chilled products
• Be accustomed to leading BRC and other 3rd Party Audits
• Strong drive towards Continuous Improvement
• Excellent people and managerial skills
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sean Perry on 0161 833 0181.